Monday, June 10, 2013

Finals, Visas, and Other Fun Life Moments

Has anyone ever tried to study for finals and figure out the legalities of moving to a new country at the same time? Well, don't ever do it. I beg you. It's awful.

I have two finals tomorrow. They are the only finals I have this week, and the only thing between me and graduation. I also have to complete paperwork so I can have a necessary component for my visa in my hands by the time of my visa appointment. Or else I cannot move to France and/or have to change my flight and spend more money.

So now I am facing the eternal struggle: which do I focus on more? I suppose I should focus on my finals now, since I've done all I can do regarding my visa paperwork for the moment (I did it all for the whole day when I should have been studying). But now all I can think about is my visa. And money. And getting everything done in time. So every time I look at my study material in an attempt to continue, I just get lost in thought.

I really need to focus. I need to make sure that I at least pass these finals so I can maintain my GPA and continue to graduate with honors. Go out with a bang, right? In fact, I should probably stop writing and get back to work right now. So I'll leave now.

Just remember to avoid filing for visas around stressful times like finals and graduation. Seems like common sense (which apparently I don't have), but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment